Potato and courgette omelette
Time: 6 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsps Parmesan cheese
- 180 gr potatoes and courgettes
- a spring of mint
- to taste salt and pepper
- Wash the courgette and peal the potato and grate them using the large holes of the grater.
- Break two eggs inside the Snips egg cooker and beat them with a fork.
- Add salt, ground pepper, the Parmesan cheese and the chopped mint leaves.
- Close with the lid and cook in the microwave oven for 6 minutes at 700W.
From our product catalog:
Which products have been used in this recipe