Sea bass parcels
with capers and olives served
with stuffed tomatoes
Time: 10 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 100 ml water
- 6 thin skinless sea bass fillets
- 2 ripe vine tomatoes
- 1 tbsp capers preserved in salt
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes preserved in oil
- 1 tbsp green or black olives
- 1 lemon peel
- 3 tbsp Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- a few springs of thyme and basil leaves
- to taste fennel seeds
- a spring of parsley
- 2 slices stale bread
- to taste salt and pepper
- as required extra virgin olive oil
- Put the capers in cold water to get rid of the salt, chop them finely with the olives, sun-dried tomatoes and the lemon peel. Put the mixture on the sea bass fillets and roll them to obtain parcels.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half and remove seeds and pulp. Add salt and pepper inside.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the stale bread – after removing the crust – the herbs, fennel seeds and grated cheese in a blender.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and place them next to the sea bass parcels in the Snips Steamer after adding the cooking water. Seal and cook in the oven at 600 W for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil to taste before serving.
From our product catalog:
Which products have been used in this recipe