with asparagus and hollandaise sauce
Hora: 5 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 100 ml water
- 2 skinless salmon steaks
- 1 orange
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus
- a spring of dill
- to taste salt and pepper
- optional pink peppercorns
- as required Hollandaise sauce
- as required extra virgin olive oil
- Marinate the salmon steaks in the juice of an orange with the orange peel, 3 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fill the Snips Steamer with sufficient water and put in the grill; after draining the marinade, place the salmon steaks and the washed asparagus – from which you had previously removed the hard parts – on top of the grill.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes at 600 W monitoring the cooking depending on the thickness of the steaks and the size of the asparagus.
- Serve with hollandaise sauce and dill to taste.
De nuestro catálogo de productos:
Qué productos se utilizaron en esta receta