Chicken meatloaf with red potatoes
Zeit: 12 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 100 ml Water
- 250 gr Chicken breast
- 50 gr Bacon
- 50 gr Ham
- 100 gr Ricotta cheese
- 2 spoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 Slices of stale bread
- to taste Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- a spring Parsley or basil
- 300 gr Small red potatoes
- to taste Dill
- as required Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the chicken breast, strips of bacon and ham in a blender and place in a dish; add the ricotta and the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Use the blender to mix the bread – after removing the crust – the egg and the washed parsley. Add the mixture to the chicken and mix well.
- Place the mix on a sheet of baking paper, shape it and roll it tight, sealing the two ends.
- Pour the water in the Snips Steamer and put in the grill; place the meatloaf and the potatoes cut into halves on the grill.
- Close with the lid and cook for approximately 12 minutes at 600 W.
- Serve the meatloaf accompanied by the potatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil to taste, salt and pepper and dill or parsley.
Aus unserem Produktkatalog:
Welche Produkte wurden in diesem Rezept verwendet