Chicken breast stuffed with
mushrooms and cheese
Hora: 12 min
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 400 ml water
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 20 gr dried porcini mushrooms
- a few springs of time
- a spring of parsley
- 50 gr Edamer cheese
- 1 large or 2 small broccoli
- to taste salt and pepper
- as required extra virgin olive oil
- to taste dried chili pepper
- Leave the mushrooms to soak in lukewarm water for approximately 15-20 minutes. Squeeze out the water and chop them with a knife together with the time leaves, parsley, Erdamer cheese, salt and pepper.
- Make a large incision on the side of each chicken breast to obtain a pocket and fill it with the mix you prepared. Sew or close with toothpicks.
- Pour the water in the Snips Steamer and put the first container with the broccoli on top. Place the second container with the chicken on top of that.
- Close with the lid and cook for approximately 12 minutes at 600 W.
- For crunchier broccoli, after 6-8 minutes, remove their container from the steamer and continue cooking the chicken on its own.
- Serve after drizzling the broccoli with extra virgin olive oil, salt and a pinch of chili pepper.
De nuestro catálogo de productos:
Qué productos se utilizaron en esta receta